- John 14:27: Jesus says, “I’m giving you my peace. It’s not like the world’s peace. So don’t let your hearts be troubled and don’t be afraid.”
- Isaiah 26:3: If you trust in God and focus on Him, He will give you perfect peace.
- Psalm 4:8: When you lie down, you will not be afraid. You’ll sleep in peace because God is with you.
- Romans 8:6: Thinking about our human nature leads to death, but thinking about the Spirit brings peace and life.
- Psalm 119:165: People who love God’s law (His Word) will have great peace and won’t easily stumble or be upset.
2Cor 10 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Psalm 51.10 create in me a new spirit.