1. IAC2 FWC fail. Verified. Fault history. Also IAC2 will not enter maintenance mode. Flight fault shows FWC2-DAU2B.
New IAC 2 fixed it. Need to load ACDB in fms.
2. Passenger temp control failed. Verified . Needle stays exactly mid scale unless breaker is pulled. 23HG plug was loose.
Pin U pushed back on the Cabin Temp controlle not used
Problem turns out to be 24HC Duct temp sensor below rear lab basin
3. DU5 failed. Not verified.
Pilots incoming items:
4.IRS 1 takes a long time to align. Verified. No align in Denver. Verified. Stays at 4 min to align, while other two go to 1 min to align. Then fast flash for 30 seconds . Init number 1 fms a second time. Then 2 min to align. Then it aligns. Current faults 8903 and ( ). Nav sensor page shows drift 4.7 miles in 15 min ground run.
5. Radar fail after Denver. (Related to #1 IRU) ? Radar works, but shows DAU1B fail? shows fault code “SERIAL BUS WX3 IAN INTERFACE 4301-01.
6. Pilot reports RH baro select jumps several hundredths when you touch the knob.
Also, jumps to HPA even when you don’t touch the HPA button.
Check pulse lights.
Antiskid meneco red. Will check nose Tach resistance.
BASC control meneco red. Could be switchology.
IRU number 3 cooling fan sounds like rocks in a blender. Remember not to unholy the rack while accessing the fan.
Youtube video of valves
SB does cause interaction between crew and cabin valve